IPL 2013 Summary
IPL 2013 Season 6 tournament featured nine teams and was held from 3 April to 26 May 2013. IPL 2013 was sponsored by PepsiCo. The Kolkata Knight Riders were the defending champions, having won the 2012 season because of which the opeing ceremony was held at the Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata on 2 April 2013.
- Chennai Super Kings
- Delhi Daredevils
- Kings XI Punjab
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Mumbai Indians
- Pune Warriors India
- Rajasthan Royals
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Sunrisers Hyderabad
IPL Team Venues
12 venues were selected to host the matches
|Rajasthan Royals||Kings XI Punjab||Kings XI Punjab|
|Sawai Mansingh Stadium||HPCA Stadium||Punjab Cricket Association Stadium|
|Capacity: 30,000||Capacity: 23,000||Capacity: 30,000|
|Delhi Daredevils||Royal Challengers Bangalore||Chennai Super Kings|
|Feroz Shah Kotla||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium||M. A. Chidambaram Stadium|
|Capacity: 48,000||Capacity: 40,000||Capacity: 50,000|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad||Delhi Daredevils||Mumbai Indians|
|Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium||Raipur International Cricket Stadium||Wankhede Stadium|
|Capacity: 55,000||Capacity: 65,000||Capacity: 45,000|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||Kolkata Knight Riders||Pune Warriors India|
|JSCA International Cricket Stadium||Eden Gardens||Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium|
|Capacity: 35,000||Capacity: 67,000||Capacity: 55,000|
IPL 2013 Points Table
|Chennai Super Kings||16||11||5||22||0.53|
|Kings XI Punjab||16||8||8||16||0.226|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||16||6||10||12||-0.07|
|Pune Warriors India||16||4||12||8||-1.01|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||16||9||7||18||0.457|
IPl 2013 Statistics
- Highest total : 263/5 by Royal Challengers Bangalore against Pune Warriors India at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 23 April 2013.
- Lowest total : 79 by Chennai Super Kings against Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 5 May 2013.
- Highest match aggregate: 396 between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Pune Warriors India at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 23 April 2013.
- Lowest match aggregate: 161 between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Delhi Daredevils at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad on 4 May 2013.
- By runs: 130 runs by Royal Challengers Bangalore against Pune Warriors India at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 23 April 2013.
- By wickets: 10 wickets while chasing 139 by Chennai Super Kings against at Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali on 10 April 2013.
- By balls remaining: 46 balls while chasing 100 by Kings XI Punjab against Pune Warriors India at Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, Pune on 7 April 2013.
- By runs: 2 runs by Royal Challengers Bangalore against Mumbai Indians at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 4 April 2013
- By wickets: 3 wickets while chasing 115 by Sunrisers Hyderabad against Delhi Daredevils at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi on 12 April 2013
- Between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore at Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad on 7 April 2013
- Between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Daredevils at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 16 April 2013